The only cookie that should be set by Ladybird Corruption should be our session-cookie. This lasts for a maximum of one day from when you last visited the website. The cookie contains a number that correlates to a database keeping track of functions of this website. The cookie does not track you outside of this website; indeed it only keeps track of the following:
- Whether or not you accept cookies.
- Whether or not you have filled in a Captcha and can thus vote on the quality of posts.
- The filling in of the aforementioned Captcha.
- Which posts you have already voted on.
- User ID for logging in to change the website content (website administrators only).
It is possible that our webhost (ueuo.com) may at some point initiate advertisements on this website. When that happens, those advertisements may set their own cookies. It is, however, not possible for that data to be accessed by any administrator of this website.
Hopefully this information will set your mind at rest.